Debbie, Houston TX
Thanks to Trax In A Minute all the edges of my hair have grown back. The convenience of taking my tracks out of my hair every day and being able to put them back without using glues has made my natural hair soooo much more healthier. Thanks for making a sister's head and scalp look good and healthy at the same time.
Jerri, Evanston PA
My hairdresser gave me some of your Trax In A Minute to try in between appointments, WOW is all I can say. They feel secure like sewing and I put them on fast like gluing but with no needle, thread or glue. I ordered 2packs.
Carolyn, Upper Marlboro, MD
I could not believe how easy it is to put my wig cap on my head and place my tracks with these little combs into my cap and they stay in place and the time is amazingly fast. Thanks a bunch, I will be using your product for a long time.
Wanda, Philadelphia PA
Talk about a quick fix, I can now have a complete weave without glue in my hair in 15 minutes, bye bye hair salon.
Annette, Atlanta GA
For years as a licensed cosmetologist, I was always looking for something quick, fast and reliable that would help me increase my profit margin Trax In A Minute where have you been all my life?
Nina, Baltimore, MD
Wigs are so hot, here in the south but they are fast and convenient to come across a product that is almost as fast as putting on a wig is great plus these little combs help my hair and scalp to breath my scalp is not sweatty all the time.
Raqwandra, Miami FL



